Wednesday, June 1, 2011

PRICE LIST

I am still working this out as unsure what to value some at but here are a few prices. Also, If there is anything you see that has not been sold, please let me know, and we can discuss price as well as quantity and/or how many you would like. If I need to mail anything please add $5.00 so I can mail it priority and in good packaging to prevent breakage. I am not charging tax at this time unless quantity warrants it.

Please feel free to inquire on any item here, as even if sold, I may be able to duplicate. All are my own original designs.

MAGNETIC BRACELETS: $15.00 Female
$20.00 Male (larger hematite beads & sizes)
MAGNETIC ANKLETS: $22.00

MAGNETIC NECKLACES: $28.00

REGULAR COSTUME & BEADED BRACELETS: $15.00
EARRINGS: $10.00
NECKLACES: Range from $10.00-35.00
JEWELRY SETS: $25.00

MJ JEWELRY: $15.00-$20.00

ARTWORK: PRICED according to size and art piece. Please inquire if interested.

BLANK GREETING CARDS:$8.00 for package of five original copies...Please specify if desire five of same card or variety.

GIFT TAGS: $5.00 for six original copies of artwork


SPECIAL ITEMS: PRICED according to beadwork, stones,Antique pieces used, etc. PLEASE INQUIRE.

No comments:

Post a Comment