Wednesday, June 20, 2012

BJ'S PHOTOS

Some of my favorite photos taken throughout the years that generally need no explanation, but feel free to ask if you need one. :)

My Hubby


This is Mr. Beau Jangles "Beau", My 90 year old, mom's beloved Pug, who we all adore. This photo won the Current Magazines animal photo in "Birthday Cards"and will be among others in a card pack in the fall. Special thanks to my sister who helped with the hat and prepping him for his debut photo.
The front of the card will read "Kick Up Your Heels"...Inside, "It's your birthday!"



This is a photo that won a blue ribbon & the "Edna Hill Award" (over-all best photo) at our local Franklin County Fair. I enjoy my flowers so much and wa sso happy this one took the prize! 



This photo is very special to me of my brother, Ron, who passed away a few years ago. Although it isn't the best quality, sometimes it's the message a photo gives that's most important. This one reminds me of my bro very much as he loved to cook and share his special treats. We were picnicking during the forth of July and this is his masterpiece! I love and miss you so, Ronnie!!!
 

Our beloved cat, Ladi Di

 

Beloved Sam
 

Hubby's a great story-Teller



An old photo that makes me melancholy


My "NANA"~RIP











No comments:

Post a Comment