Tuesday, June 19, 2012

SUMMER DESIGNS~2012

I've been experimenting with different yarns and colored wires and am going to attempt a bracelet next out of the trellis yarn and beads..Will be posting depending how they turn out.
I'm also going to make some baby barrettes for my soon-to-be granddaughter...Stay tuned..There's never a dull moment when I get in my artsy mood.


This is a design I decided to try using only one crocheted wire strand and incorporating larger beads for a delicate yet modern look.


A triple wired crocheted necklace using various blue beads and black wire with matching earrings..



Aqua Bead & Earring Wire crocheted set.



An Owl,a key & a telephone are three of the six intricate charms having from an oval circle on this leather necklace. Simple and fun to wear with a casual top.


Found some more lovely colored Lattice yarn to work with...Here are three:



Every color of the rainbow! These sell for  $15.00 each, are light and whimsical and look great if you want to dress up a plain sweater or top!




This is a beaded necklace with clear aqua stones using silver accents and touched off with a gorgeous dragonfly.

Modeling jewelry, or anything for that matter, isn't my forte but this is an example how they look warn with a top:









Here's something I enjoy doing after I've completed making jewelry to unwind...I recommend it highly-(as long as one doesn't overdo! :) Hey,we all need a little reward on occasion.
















No comments:

Post a Comment