Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Michael Jackson Jewelry

You are probably curious why I have designed some Michael Jackson jewelry in my collection. The reason is quite simple. The late Michael Jackson has inspired me with his amazing talent and artistic genius for several years. While I agree, I hadn't researched him prior to his death, I always enjoyed his music and appreciated his dancing talent. After his sad death, I began researching and listening to his music and watching his videos of tours and interviews. I read books on his art and watched positive and even cruel interviews. I learned about his art talent and his humanitarian efforts to heal the world. I became even more fascinated by his music and tours overseas that I had never been able to witness before and about the cruel treatment he was given by the press. I realized that this sweet, gentle man, who only wanted to spread love and kindness, was verbally attacked and tortured at every turn of his life. The most important thing I learned was that, in spite of the untruths and attempts to massacre his name, Michael Jackson never stopped believing in L.O.V.E. for humankind, was an amazing father, brother,son and an artistic GENIUS. He is someone I want to emulate in everything I love and do. In essence, I think he was an incredible human being, a legend, and one of the kindest and most talented men ever to walk the face of the earth and I am proud to be one of his gazillion fans from all over the world!


















MAGNETIC MICHAEL JACKSON BRACELETS~NOT ONLY THERAPEUTIC BUT HONORING A LEGEND,GONE TOO SOON!!!!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing. How much are you selling the necklace for?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish to buy the bracelets and the necklaces, where do I do this and how much do you charge?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I now have a price list on the side of my blog..If you have a piece of jewelry in mind, please email me, describe it, and we will go from there. I accept paypal or a personal check.

    ReplyDelete