Friday, March 4, 2011

Entries and Events

Each year I like to add to my own personal excitement by entering some of my artwork and crafts in our local Fair.  It isn't so much as the winnings or ribbons that makes it enjoyable as it is the thought that I am contributing to the domestic buildings exhibits. I think this showing of local peoples's art is an attraction many enjoy and the fact that I am helping sustain it, is a particular joy to me. I also love getting prepared for it and the personal thrill of seeing it on display makes our local fair even more special. Hopefully, I can continue this for a few more years as it's always something exciting for me to look forward to.

I also enjoy doing at least one craft fair a year and usually share a table with my sister..We have a lot of fun watching the people, checking out and sampling (yummy foods) other's crafts, and visiting all the townsfolk..I wouldn't say it nets me a huge profit but gives me a little spending money for the holidays since I usually do it in the late fall, early winter.





2 comments:

  1. This site is totally awesome, what a great job you did. All your crafts and the photos of the family, AWESOME, GOOD JOB my friend. Love, Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is truly a work of art and so well done. Congratulations and the best in getting these awesome pieces sold. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete